The Traits

I've been losing my mind a bit lately.  When things get tough, I basically go a tad insane.  I should probably not be advertising that on this here blog, but that's how it is right now.  I write this stuff, you three read it.  Case closed.

I'm not always that great at dealing with situations that are out of my control.  I'm basically horrible at helping others.  I have other decent qualities, but helping others...I probably get a solid B or B minus in that domain.  It's not anyone's job to give me little helpful tasks to perform. I should be able to step up to the plate and come through without specific instructions.  If I've ever seemed not super helpful when you needed me, know that I'm working on it.

 Maybe there's other stuff to do besides helping.  Loving. Lurking. Lying in wait.  I'm good at stuff that starts with L.  Which makes sense because my name starts with L.

Comments

mm said…
loving, laughing, lauding today's post
KC said…
It's helpful just knowing you're there and caring. So.

Popular Posts