The Wiggification


May Bee starts tomorrow.  I'm starting to get all jazzed about it.

Yesterday Husbandman and I saw the worst movie ever.  It's called Colossal.  The plot was so dumb that I kept being distracted by Anne' Hathaway's hideous wig. I kept thinking she was going to yank off the wig and have horns and/or a scary scar on her bald head.  Her character did get struck by lightning as a child, so it could have worked.  Plus one of her tics was to play with her hair / wig constantly.  I wanted that wig yanked off in the worst way. Ultimately, nothing exciting like that happened and the movie was a colossal waste of time.  Maybe you should see it.  I don't know what to tell you.

Comments

LH said…
May blogging bee starts today. Maybe today will be a good day after all
Judy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
I am happy that Balearic is an adjective. Are you? -your anonymous pal M.S.

Popular Posts