The Productivity

When I have an extra day to my weekend, my productivity soars.  I didn't get any of the stuff on my To Do list done, per se, but it feels like I accomplished a lot.  Clearly, the extra day is good for my overall demeanor and keeps me from feeling saturnine.

I am going to end this glorious day with some paper grading and some Bachelor watching.  I keep asking my mom to join me in the viewing of this fine show, but she always refuses.  Tonight I called her and earnestly cajoled, "MOM, tonight's the HOME TOWNS!  You've got to tune in."
"I'd rather vomit," she answered.
"I really think you should reconsider," I told her, but I could tell I was getting nowhere. We moved on to other topics.  Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I have no problem with that.


Comments

mm said…
I have to admit that I'm with your mom.
Anonymous said…
I"m with your mom on this topic but I certainly agree that the extra day to our weekend is a win-win situation.
jw
KC said…
Your mom is insane.

Popular Posts