The 5

I've seen 4/5 of the movies nominated for the Oscars. Still have to see The Reader.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'll take Thursday 2- 2:30, if that's still ok. Unless you prefer having them end the day/week with Valentines - then I could come on Friday.
I'm technically free both those afternoons.
You choose.
Can I do the usual call from my car when I get there routine?
D/
LH said…
Thursday sounds great. Yes, call from the car. They're at library from 1:35 to 2:00 so if you get there at quarter til 2 we can set up a bit.

THANKS!!!
Anonymous said…
I'll be there!
D/
Anonymous said…
Me too. (not)
Anonymous said…
The Reader was spectacular and disturbing.
jw
Julie Anna said…
I've only seen Frost Nixon, nothing else. I've read The Reader --excellent book. I like Frost Nixon, other than the fact that Nixon is such a well-known face that I had a really hard time suspending belief that the actor was Nixon. That, and I'm not sure Nixon was ever that emoting.

Popular Posts