The Offspring

I'm gearing up for a new day at crazyschool. I was ticked on off on Friday when I returned a draft I had edited to a kid who did not like my editorial suggestions. She screamed, cried, threw the draft on the floor and began stomping on it with her foot. Real mature. I'm going to start over with this little peep today and try to negotiate through the publishing path. She probably doesn't realize that I have a doctorate in this exact field and know how to deal with the recalcitrant writer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i love the photo. ros looks v. sophisticated and put-together. does she give lessons?
Anonymous said…
lee - since you are all about the supplies, you would probably like this site: http://penquest.wordpress.com/
LH said…
I love it.
Undomestic said…
And did you say, "So, what do you really think? Please, don't hold back."

Popular Posts