The Garden


I saved the life of this fine worm last week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We need those worms. Thanks.
jw
Anonymous said…
Let's hope he's managed to make his way back underground. Snow's coming.
D/
LH said…
I hope he made it back underground. Worms need to figure out that they should avoid elementary school playgrounds.
Julie Anna said…
I could come and remove them all for you if you like...I could use those worms. Hey, a cute little guy handed me a flyer about the new school rummage sale next week...do you have to be there? Thought I'd go and check out the plants.
Anonymous said…
What's the word on the rummage sale?
Anonymous said…
Please say you are not working at the rummage sale. P.l.e.a.s.e.
jw
LH said…
No, I'm not. I wish we weren't having a rummage sale, because it goes against flylady policies.
there's no reason to purchase rummage.
Undomestic said…
What about garage sales? I'm hosting one for my mom's group, as part of the city-wide garage sale. Seriously, I've had nightmares about it already.
LH said…
Garage sales are also against the flylady principals.
I think you should try to get out of that gig, C. Or at least make this one the very last one of your life.
Anonymous said…
I agree with flylady completely on the garage and rummage sale policy.

Popular Posts