The Day

Tomorrow will be a good day of packing and kickbacking. Creating the workshop took much longer than I thought it would. And there were times when I questioned my sanity when I considered how long it was taking me. But in the end, I think it will be a decent workshop and I don't think I could have done it differently. Well obviously I could have, but does that need to be discussed at this point? I highly doubt it.

Tonight Husbandman got home from China. He bought us some cool sounding gifts, but he lost the bag of gifts at the airport in Hong Kong. That wasn't the best news I ever heard in my life, but I was so pleased to see him I reassured him that it didn't matter, and I was honestly speaking with honesty. He had to go to sleep pretty much right away because he had been up for almost 30 hours, so I'll catch up with him tomorrow. We have some tasks ahead of us, so I'm hoping he's rested as can be by sunup.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What's a sounding gift? Did he get one for me as well? I guess at this point we'll never really know, will we??
I'm sure he'll be well rested this morning.
Anonymous said…
Why didn't I think of that? I could have brought back great sounding gifts from our camping trip. The man's a genius.
D/
Anonymous said…
PS: I did bring you a membership in the Sisterhood of the Painted Rock.
marion said…
Have a good trip to Washington, and I hope we can see you when you get back before you leave again on your fantastic journey! Missed seeing you at the farmer's market this morning.
LH said…
It's weird to have Husbandman back and we're packing for the next journey. But that's how it's going. I hope I get to see a whale while I'm out there, in Vancouver.

Popular Posts