The Status Report


 


Things are mostly going well here.  Husbandman describes the pain as "stiff, sore, stinging," but mostly "not that bad." He has a follow up appointment in 8 days.  

A big drawback right now for me is the school system's decision to go back to school face to face on Monday.  I was hoping I could get the vaccine before going back into 3rdLand in real life. I wanted to stay with the online teaching because it makes most sense to me right now.  Corona stats are trending downward in our county, so I guess I should resolve to do my best and forget the rest.  But COVID is freaking me out.  I have to be honest about that.

It's time to think about a sankalpa for 2021.  I had two in 2020.  

* I'm open and in motion.

* This body is precious and whole and good.

These sentences got me started most days with reminders to take the next right thought and action and also to be respectful of myself and others.  Not sure yet what I'll come up with, but I'll keep you posted. 


Comments

cb said…
Thank you for the update on the knee recovery and school situation. Can you tell the school system folks that your friends would rather they wait on the face to face until all teachers get the vaccine? It's the safe and sane choice.
lee said…
I’ll talk to them, but they never listen to teachers.

Rats.

Popular Posts