The Knee


We're one week away from knee replacement surgery for Husbandman. 

Even though the knee is the largest joint in the human body, knee replacement surgery is not one of the top 5 most painful surgeries.  Sure, it's painful, but it doesn't even make it into the top 5. 

This afternoon we're going to enjoy purchasing a walker for Husbandman.  I know he won't get the high end walkers that I prefer, so I'm trying to keep my expectations low about this outing, which is undoubtedly going to end with some disappointment on my end




Comments

LH said…
Update: We didn't get the kind of walker I would have preferred, but we got a decent walker. I won't be embarrassed to be seen with him as we roll out of the knee surgery place.
KC said…
What are the five most painful surgeries?

Popular Posts