The Stream


 

This will be a stream of consciousness blog entry, written quickly not thoughtfully.  On Wednesday of this week we went back to online teaching.  Relief.  I'm teaching from home and yesterday I was online with 3rdLanders in big groups and small.  All showed up for class.  All but a few finished assignments.  They wrote about fossils and discussed a chapter book and took notes as I transferred amounts of water from one container to the next, recording volumes in metric measurements.  

My dad's not well.  He had a procedure on Friday and now he can't move his legs.  Bedridden.  Maybe his body will bounce back after a few days.  He retains his sense of humor and he is not in any pain, but he's not feeling great.  So, that's horrible.

Today we're driving to Goose Pond to look for the sandhill cranes and any other birds that feel like appearing.  It's a stream of good and bad things right now and I'm trying to pay attention to all of it. 

Comments

KC said…
I didn't realize you were back, but now I know. I'm quite pleased. Thanks.
LH said…
The good news is that my Dad's doing better.

And the online teaching went well.

No more trips for awhile. I wonder when our next one will be.

Popular Posts