The Best

 

Last night, Tayshia chose Zac.  She said, "I'm living my best life." 

Who wouldn't be?  Living in a resort for a few months, every thing you need being provided to you?  Her family was able to visit and they were given their own suite as well. Their own suite.  They didn't have to stay with her during the visit.  The only snag I see would be dealing with the crazy bachelors vying for attention day in and day out. But in the end, Tayshia and Zac found true love. We wish them well.

I've got to say I'm enjoying my time at home.  It's quiet and there are no expectations that I will do much of anything.  

After 2 days of lounging, I made a new goal yesterday which was to avoid the couch at all cost.  If I get on the couch, I find I'm stuck there for a shockingly long time.  Yesterday I succeeded at my goal and did a cheerful amount of puttering and pondering. I almost sat on the couch today, but then I thought better of it. Instead I had a cup of tea and wrote in my notebook.  Like Tayshia, I too am living my best life.  I'm relaxing while at the same time feeling proud about achieving daily goals.




Comments

Popular Posts