The Rambling Ranting


 I keep reading that once the pandemic is over, life will not go back to "normal," and nothing will ever be the same again.  WTH?

Even today I read that the pandemic is helping schools to do things differently and schools are learning how to re-shape teaching in the future.  Right.

Maybe I'm wrong and we're in for a new upside down or sideways kind of world by fall of next year.  Schools will be drop in, come as you are types of places, where curriculum is slower and there's little pressure to prepare kids for standardized tests.  I'm for it, but I highly doubt it's going to play out that way.

Why am I even thinking about this?  Who cares anyway??? This pandemic is grouching me out today.  I like quiet time, but I wish we were frolicking with our family.  Bleh.

 A winter walk followed by hot toddies by the fire might be just the ticket for jollying up this quiet Christmas Eve. On it. 



Comments

Popular Posts