The Clutter

When it's summer, I can get into decluttering.  Not always, but sometimes.  Husbandman and I have driven twice to Hoosier Hills Food Bank to donate books for their yearly book sale.  So many cars were in line to pick up food today.  Friends, these are tough times.

I've also organized one linen closet shelf each day this week.  One more shelf to go.  Victory shall be mine.  I have too much stuff and it's my responsibility to clear it out.  I told Husbandman that I'm getting rid of things that don't bring me joy.  He said, "That's kind of a high standard, isn't it?" He may have a point.  At this rate of decluttering, we'll eventually be surrounded by emptiness.  We'll only have each other.  And our television.  And our computers.  And Harriet the Tarantula.  And basically that's it.

Comments

mm said…
I might get rid of Harriet... just saying...
KC said…
I have often given away too much stuff and then accidentally had nothing to wear. I recommend avoiding this if possible!

Popular Posts