The Celebrity

I was walking this morning when I saw this fine Clumber, Angus, and his human friend walking by.  I asked, "May I take a photo of your dog?"

The human friend was extremely accommodating, removing Angus' leash and encouraging him to pose nicely.  Angus seemed happy as well and wagged his stubby tail as I complimented his beauty.

Come to find out, Angus is a champion Clumber and has won recognition at the WESTMINSTER DOG SHOW!   I can't get over that I ran into a CELEBRITY DOG this morning, right here near my nabe.

As I walked away from my new pals, I got to thinking about our Clumber friend, June, off in New Orleans. We miss her carefree ways.  Husbandman and I feel strongly that June could be Best in Show at any dog show around.  It's time for #1 Son and Rachel to start getting June ready for greatness.  I think I will send #1 Son this book because I'm pretty sure he will need some help with this project. Everyone has extra time on their hands right now, so let's ramp up June's game and get her moving on down the road to glory.

Comments

mm said…
I'm sure June will do well.
jdoc said…
Angus and June is a great title for a children's book about a couple of wonderful, clumbering dogs.
KC said…
I'm so curious to learn more about this particular breed.

Popular Posts