Les Jardins



Jardin du Palais Royal

 We're being a bit more careful this month and you know why.  I've been walking into various gardens around the town.  A favorite was the Anne Frank Garden, which was new to me.  There's a chestnut tree there that was grafted from the tree that Anne used to look at from her hiding place.  She wrote about it in her diary. 

There's a lot of cool stuff like this around France.  I love all the history and remembering everywhere I look. When we are home next year, I think we should have some plaque making workshops.  We need everyone to remember the important stuff we're doing or might be thinking of doing. 

Comments

cb said…
Il y a beaucoup de jardins. Working on my French. Please advise.

It's wonderful that being careful also gets you out on your walks. You have captured so many beautiful garden scenes.
Janet said…
I noticed there were a lot of plaques in South Carolina when I visited there recently. There are not very many where I live.
KC said…
I would like more plaques here, too. I approve this project.

Popular Posts