The Dancers?




A few days ago I was walking at the outdoor sculpture museum.  2 men were practicing ballroom dancing on a little square there.  Then today I walked up the curvy labyrinth to the gazebo atop Jardin des Plantes.  2 young people were dancing in the gazebo.  Things usually happen in 3s so all afternoon I looked for more dancers.  Maybe you have seen some dancers today? Please let me know. 

Also, have you seen this beautiful photo?  I find it incredibly moving. It's a few months old, but still a story to ponder. 
 

Comments

Janet said…
I will keep my eyes open for dancers today!
LH said…
Thanks, Friends. I know they're out there.
Mitzi Lewison said…
There is something wonderful to be said about a city where you find people dancing in the streets.
KC said…
I mostly find dancers in my own living room, but perhaps I'm not looking hard enough.
Julie said…
The plight of gorillas makes me very sad. I hope this photo has some happier content behind it than it appears.

Popular Posts