The Visas


The Fedex Delivery Woman came yesterday with our visas.  The visas come with a paper that said, "Welcome to France." The paper also provided information about various procedures that we will have to follow in order to ensure that we are registered as legal residents in France. I think it's really happening this time, my friends.  

Please, COVID, I beg of you. Don't wreck our trip again.  And if you're reading this and you haven't gotten vaccinated yet, could you please just do it?

It will be weird if we get to go to France, but when we reach Lyon the entire country goes on lock down and Husbandman and I have to sit in an apartment for months and can enjoy neither fun nor frolic.

This is one of the many things I've been mulling over these days.  I'm doing a lot of mulling and a bit of outright worrying.  I'm trying to remember to do my best and just forget the rest. Or as they say, clumsily, in France, 

Faites de votre mieux et oubliez le reste.


 


Comments

Julie said…
Yay! Off to France!
KC said…
Another wonderful illustration. I'm diggin it.

Popular Posts