The Masks



I like some of these masks quite a lot.  Especially the jaguar mask from Guatemala. I wish I could take it and put it in my classroom.  Jaguar is our mascot.  I should at least take some photos of it to post on twitter on the first day back to class.  

Would anyone notice if it went missing?  I could pop it in my backpack right now.  I highly doubt they have alarms set up in this room.  The volunteers are yakking away downstairs.  They probably won't even say goodbye or thanks when I walk out nonchalantly.  

Could the guy who took my two dollars identify me later? It's possible.  But what's the worst that could happen?  With a good lawyer, I wouldn't do a day of jail time. 

 

Comments

cb said…
Very thoroughly reasoned out. Did they notice?
lee said…
I think I’m in the free and clear. I’ll go back this week and try to get you one.
cb said…
Thank you!

Also, your artwork is inspiring.
LH said…
Thank YOU, Friend!
KC said…
I agree with CB. The artwork is on FLEEK.

Popular Posts