The Vote


 I voted yesterday, for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.  As well as others.

There was a long line and I waited about an hour.  #20 Something stayed with me and we chatted.  

When I got to the door to enter, I asked the worker about the line.  She told me that the line has been long and constant since early voting opened up a week ago.  

That's the good news.  The bad news is there are still people trying to suppress our right to vote all over this godforsaken land.  

Who's going to win? 


Comments

mm said…
Biden and Harris HAVE to win. I voted through the mail.
jdoc said…
What will we do if they do not win? I voted early myself.
LH said…
They must win. OR ELSE!
KC said…
I voted early by mail. I have tracked the ballot, and it has been received and will be counted. Phew.

Popular Posts