The Math Video


 I made a little math video for the Thirdlanders yesterday where they could practice subtracting across zeroes.  

They could shut off the video, work the problem, then click back on and see how they did, as I solved the problem with vim and vigor.

Everyone seemed to be engaged and they solved along at their own pace and it was kind of pleasant.  

Muffo the Monster helped with the video.  All the math problems had to do with him borrowing money from me to buy various wheeled objects --- scooters, hover boards, roller blades.  He never pays me back. Muffo offered excuses and lame promises throughout the video, and I expressed annoyance and impatience.  The Thirdlanders spent time admonishing Muffo as they turned in their papers.  Fun times in Thirdland. 


Comments

mm said…
Great idea. I'm sorry he never pays you back.
KC said…
Maybe he'll visit when we're talking about subtraction. Soon.

Popular Posts