The 60


 Happy Birthday to me.  I'm 60 years old.  

It's freaking exciting getting to live this long.  I'm kind of surprised by my astounding longevity, but mostly happy as a clam.  

Today will begin with report cards.  (Boo!  Hiss!)

Then with that chore behind us, we'll take a long walk along a trail somewhere, create some artworks, zoom with #1 son, and wrap up the day by partaking of the pumpkin pie that Husbandman made this morning.  

The birthday pumpkin pie is a fine tradition. 

On my birthday, I send out love to anyone and everyone.  Hope you all have 60 moments of fun today.  Or even 6. The point being, I hope you have fun. 

Here's my new favorite song:




Comments

cb said…
Happy birthday! It sounds like a good day. And your pumpkin pie tradition is way better than cake. xo
jdoc said…
Happiest of (belated) birthdays do you, LH! I love that you and Husbandman have back-to-back special days. That's wonderful and makes you very compatible, I'm sure. My nephew, Leo, is right there with you two. He was born on the 19th and is 3 and hilarious. He'd crack you up. Anyway, love to you this celebratory week!
KC said…
I'm really happy you're still alive. Happiest of days!

Popular Posts