Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Help!

Tr:  Hazilu!

Woke up this morning with a hankering for some science.  I read this article about a guy who has made a microscope with a 3D printer that people can use to do science.  The microscope costs 50 cents to make and 20 minutes to make.  As part of a recent application process, people were asked to share how they will use the microscope.  If I myself owned this microscope, I would look at my blood every day. 


I’m going to suggest that someone start working on a 3D printer telescope because now I really want one of those. Get on it, SCIENTISTS!  I hereby cast down the gauntlet.  It would be great for viewing  birds as well as stars or planets.


2 comments:

mm said...

That's a lot to ask... It's good I'm not a scientist, or I would have taken it as a challenge.

KC said...

The pic is absolutely spectacular

The Mystery of the Door Knocker

 Selma and T.C. Steele lived in The House of the Singing Winds in Brown County.  For my weekly field trip I ventured over there for a tour o...