The Stories

 

True Colors Primary Academy



I decided to post my short stories here on alittleleeway.  I hope you can read them some day if you feel like it. Just click the links in the captions under these creative illustrations.  Or click on the links in the blog roll. Writing short stories isn't super easy, but it's been fun.  

True Colors is about a school that's gone a bit crazy with DATA WALLS.  Data walls were a big thing a few years ago.  I hope people have realized they're not very good. But there's still a lot of nonsense going on in schools about kids making growth in a linear way as if they are robots.  It makes me annoyed.

Sophie's Sanctuary is about the American turtles here in France and all around the world that have been released into the wild and are now being eliminated by various unpleasant means because they're considered invasive species. I'm glad Lyon has decided to provide sanctuary to these cool critters. #bringthemhome


Sophie's Sanctuary

Comments

cb said…
Thank you for posting these stories. They are really enjoyable. True Colors Academy has a wonderful momentum. And it's a little scary. I'm glad the Data Wall thing is dying out.

Sophie's Sanctuary is a delight and not just because your drawings are so good. Jacques is adorable.

Felicatations mon amie!
LH said…
Merci a vous, mon amie CB.
KC said…
I am so thrilled about your new identity as a fiction writer. Fresh voice, relatable humor -- it's like you're sharing a wink with the reader. I don't get that very much when I'm reading.
LH said…
Merci a vous aussi, mon amie, KC
Janet said…
I can't wait to read Sophie's Sanctuary! I will read it tonight when I can enjoy every word! #bringthemhome

Popular Posts