Twin Tuesday Revival


 Some of you old timers on this blog may remember way back when #twinTuesday appeared each week.  I'd post a picture of 2 items and KC would also post a picture of 2 items.  We'd do this each Tuesday.  Do you remember?

Today I was sitting around not working waiting to go to France and I thought, "Why not start up with #twinTuesday again?  Why the heck not?"  

Then I cut out this picture from my cereal box, tossed it down on the counter next to an ear of corn and took this photo.  After that I texted KC and told her about the idea.  As per usual, KC was in like Flynn. Her exact words, when told about the plan to revive #twinTuesday were, "We probably should." 

This will give us all something to look forward to on Tuesdays. 


Comments

KC said…
This Tuesday, I wasn't ready, but next Tuesday, I'll have it.

Popular Posts