The Darkness

 


I had a haircut today.  Haircuts are on my FAVORITE ACTIVITIES list.  So relaxing.  The woman who cuts my hair is a fun person and we like to chat about things that annoy us whenever we team up.  Today I mentioned that I had gotten home from California late last night.  I could tell right away that she was annoyed that I had been on a plane yesterday and was now sitting in her barber chair.  She was quieter and seemed less friendly. Ugh. I probably should have cancelled the hair appointment.  In retrospect, I feel badly about the whole shebang. I won't see this cool hair cutter for a year so I had hoped we'd part on happier terms.  Dark days. Full of worry. 

I just had to see my kids before the big trip. 
 

Comments

cb said…
Your drawings bring the light during these dark times.

xo
LH said…
Thanks, CB!!! I copied from a web page, "How to draw someone getting a haircut".

Also, my sister Joy has pointed out that maybe the hair cutter is more likely to spread COVID to me than the other way around, given that she's touching heads all day long. That new perspective brought a slip of light in to the situation.

Hoorah for multiple perspectives and for haircuts!

Popular Posts