The Moon Intentions


 KC has gotten me interested in crystals and tarot and moon intentions.  These are the stones I bought.  And you can see they do look powerful. 

This morning I wished that our lawn could be mowed and guess what?  The guy who always waits weeks and weeks to mow our lawn showed up an hour later and mowed it.  Husbandman pointed out that he texted the guy yesterday to give him another friendly reminder, but I believe the wishing, and the crystals, contributed to my wish coming true.

I have 9 other wishes written down.  I'll read my wishes under the light of the new moon in a few days.  The crystals will be there with me, glowing gloriously.  

Do you use crystals when making moon intentions? If so, that's pretty awesome.  If not, maybe give it a try on June 10 with the next new moon.  KC said we could also do some ecstatic dancing. I'll see how I feel on June 10 and dance if I feel like it.

Comments

LH said…
I'm a little down because I was wishing for something this week and carrying my K2 Jasper around and my wish didn't come true.

Popular Posts