Saturday, March 13, 2021

The Snazzing


 Today I'm heading south to visit my dad and my sibs. It's spring break here for me, but not for Husbandman.  He has to teach.  No spring break during this pandemic for the university folk.

It'll be my dad and me watching movies, sorting his genealogy documents and eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. 

How am I going to snazz up the week, you ask?

Well let me tell you.  Dad and I will be collaging quite a bit.

And we're going to make a podcast about the olden days.

We're also going to paint yard signs with inspiring sayings to place in his neighbor's yards. 

Perhaps we'll also make scones.  The focus is going to be on creativity this week.  Dad and I are starting an artists' collective.


1 comment:

KC said...

Can I please see the collages?

The Pop Up

On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called  "Refusing to Rest."  I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...