Well, okay.
I wish there were annual hand bunnies at your house.
Happy Easter! Love your drawing. Hope you got to spread around the "Spring" goodies.D/
That's a nice pic of me.jw
Happy Easter!
Peeps are awesome and quite amazing! I'm glad they are making varieties for all holidays.
I got 5 different colors of peeps - chicks and bunnies.D/
Do you still have them?
Post a Comment
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
7 comments:
I wish there were annual hand bunnies at your house.
Happy Easter! Love your drawing. Hope you got to spread around the "Spring" goodies.
D/
That's a nice pic of me.
jw
Happy Easter!
Peeps are awesome and quite amazing! I'm glad they are making varieties for all holidays.
I got 5 different colors of peeps - chicks and bunnies.
D/
Do you still have them?
Post a Comment