Well, okay.
This is a great image!
Love this place.jw
gorg! your day sounds like a scene out of a julia roberts romcom. And this building could be just the place she truly falls in love over lunch.i heart julia. what do you think?
I just saw a bit of Ellen Brokovich recently. I think that might be one of her best. Sometimes Julia gets on my nerves, but that doesn't keep me from watching that movie with Richard Gere over and over again. Pretty Woman. Let's face it. That's a classic.
Post a Comment
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
4 comments:
This is a great image!
Love this place.
jw
gorg! your day sounds like a scene out of a julia roberts romcom. And this building could be just the place she truly falls in love over lunch.
i heart julia. what do you think?
I just saw a bit of Ellen Brokovich recently. I think that might be one of her best.
Sometimes Julia gets on my nerves, but that doesn't keep me from watching that movie with Richard Gere over and over again. Pretty Woman.
Let's face it. That's a classic.
Post a Comment