The Bowl


 Husbandman and I walked around the Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center this morning. We also visited the gift shop in search of a singing bowl. There were many. 

I wasn't surprised that Husbandman was a natural with the singing bowls, while I bumbled and bungled along.  Bottom line: he's musical I'm not. The gift shop man stood near me redirecting and advising me as I misplayed the various bowls while Husbandman's bowl sang out vibrations throughout the store.  

I bought a bowl anyway because I've always wanted one and I'm pretty sure I can pick up better singing bowl technique at some point in the future. 

 You may remember I recently wrote about my love for my Deagan dinner chimes.  Come to find out, I also love my Tibetan singing bowl.

Comments

cb said…
A singing bowl! What a musical household you are assembling.
KC said…
I'm for it. Growth mindset. Although I did just read a study that growth mindset has only marginal benefits for most. A bummer, but we probably could have predicted it.

Popular Posts