The Wishing


 When we left on this big adventure last summer, I knew there was a chance that I might not get my spot in 3rdLand back.  That's the thing with taking a leave.  A teacher who takes a leave will get a job back, but not necessarily at their same school.  I'm not sure why this is, but we have to accept facts.  I accepted this fact because I wanted to go to France and New Orleans and California this year and didn't care diddly-squat about the consequences.

But then... as the year rolled along... I did get to thinking from time to time that I would very much like to be back at my school.  Last month I found out that in actual fact I would be back at my school.  Hoorah, Go JAGUARS! A few weeks later, I got to thinking that I would really really really like to be back in 3rdLand if at all possible.  Come to find out, BossMan told me yesterday that I would in fact be traveling back to 3rdLand in August.  Glory be and the saints be praised! 

Today I got to thinking that I would really like to be back in my actual classroom, #200.  Not sure this is going to happen, but I hope everyone can just stop playing this cruel game and let me have my room back.  Come on, People.  You know how much I love that room.

Today is Teacher Appreciation Day.  I appreciate all the teachers I know and have known.  It's not easy educating our nation's youth, but teachers do a bang up job of it and I personally know how hard they are working.  Teachers rock.

Comments

KC said…
Things are going your way, and I'm feeling good about Room 200. Let's do this.

Popular Posts