The KnowHow


Wedding is a week away, and because 30 Something and K-Man have organized the heck out of these nuptials, we are able to pack in fun times on the daily.  KUDOS to the WEDDING PEOPLE.

Yesterday we walked through the Mission to our favorite burrito place, La Cumbre.  Husbandman is concerned because the sign above the door has broken and now only says, "La."  He plans to set up a Go Fund Me to replace it.  The burritos were fantastic, just as I remembered them. 

Then we had coffee with 30 Something and visited cool shops in Rockridge and soaked in the view from the Oakland LDS Temple.  We ended our afternoon at a lovely wine bar.  

  I agree with Dr. Seuss, "It is fun to have fun, but you have to know how." Today more fun will be had. We do know how and we have proven that time and time again. 



Comments

cb said…
What a lovely time you've described. Oakland is a cool town. Here's to more fun.
Mitzi Lewison said…
What a great day!! Put a smile on my face.
Julie said…
Great day! I need more fun. I think I've forgotten how.
KC said…
The wedding is so soon!!!

Popular Posts