The Reasoning


 This is our 3rd day in a row of "E-Learning." I have to say that though I would love 100% completion of all my fascinating assignments, we really are pretty close to that.  Well over 90%

I've been enjoying some of the reasons that 3rdLanders offer in the assignment submission text box when they can't seem to get the job done.

"I did about half of this.  I'll finish up when we get back to school in person."

"Was too busy."

"I searched the African American History site you sent us, but there was nothing on Harriet Tubman."

I heart the 3rdLanders.

Comments

cb said…
Those are some pretty entertaining reasons. But over 90% is solid.

Also, the term "in person" is working hard these days. Almost as much as "doses."
LH said…
So true, Cynthia.

I'm accepting that over 90% is AOK.

The Kids Are Alright.

When do we get our vaccines???? ---- that's a question that's working super hard around here right now.
cb said…
That is a really good hardworking question.

You and all teachers should be getting your vaccines immediately IMHO.
KC said…
I really like these typewriter haiku.

Popular Posts