The Catapults


 We had the Day o' Love party yesterday in Thirdland.  We made small catapults out of popsicle sticks and spoons and shot conversation hearts straight up to the ceiling with them.  One 3rdLander proclaimed that 8 of her own hearts had hit her in the face during the party. 

I always feel that teachers should get an extra check for hosting the holiday parties.  It's tough work providing truly fun events where everyone has a blast, but the wildness is contained and monitored and everyone goes home with fond memories of the day.

I will take my bonus in bitcoin.  I'm starting to invest in bitcoin this year.

Comments

KC said…
Thank god I was done teaching by Valentine's Day. Between that and Halloween and the days before breaks, it's a wonder any of us survive.

Popular Posts