Well, okay.
The colors are beautiful this year. We drove to BrownCounty yesterday morning to watch my nephew run in a cross country meet. Then I packed. And that I didn't like.jw
We took a brief hike yesterday. Brown County was stunning.Then we saw the movie Argo. V. good. See it if you feel like it.
ps I heard the neph is heading to state. CONGRATS!
Saw jw's tweet about the colors. They are indeed quite beautiful!! Fall is great for running.
Gorgeous!
I'm dying to see Argo. But it will be tough to get there.jw
Post a Comment
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
6 comments:
The colors are beautiful this year. We drove to BrownCounty yesterday morning to watch my nephew run in a cross country meet. Then I packed. And that I didn't like.
jw
We took a brief hike yesterday. Brown County was stunning.
Then we saw the movie Argo. V. good. See it if you feel like it.
ps I heard the neph is heading to state. CONGRATS!
Saw jw's tweet about the colors. They are indeed quite beautiful!! Fall is great for running.
Gorgeous!
I'm dying to see Argo. But it will be tough to get there.
jw
Post a Comment