Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall 2012 #23: The Birthday


Fall's awesome because I was born in Fall.  Thursday was my 52nd Birthday. I tweeted the day so you may already know that I received a Justin Bieber doll during my stint as cafeteria monitor.  When I pulled it out of the bag, all the 2nd and 3rd grade girls went wild.  I started jumping up and down and screaming as well.  It was like Beatlemania in there.  Or Biebermania as the case may be.  I walked around with Boxed Bieber in the crook of my arm for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awe.some! They love you at that school.
N
PS. Hope you had a great birthday.

KC said...

I just absolutely love that. Bieber Fever 4Evah!

The Pop Up

On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called  "Refusing to Rest."  I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...