The Wants and Wishes

Interviewing makes me a nervous wreck.

I want the best for the artful school.

I want the candidates to have happy fulfilled lives.

I wish everyone in the world could have the job they want.

I wish I didn't have to interview on a Saturday.

I came home exhausted and slightly agitated, ttytt.

So Husbandman, 20somethingdaughter and I went to our local bookstore and picked out magazines to read.  Then I had a solid nap.

I like this pic of my friend Sandy (see below) looking like she's taking care of an escapee from the nuthouse.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your new do has some possibilities.

D/
Anonymous said…
omgosh. this is an incredible picture. jw
KC said…
hilar. I do love the pic of Sandy and the nutjob. :)
Sausage Links = not necessary. But maybe you were trying to say, people who want to be butchers should get to be butchers.
Goodwoman said…
Love the picture, and honestly she is used to caring for escapees! Did the interviews go well?
Anonymous said…
It is an excellent pic of Sandy and your wild hair! MJ said that is lee. Her hair is crazy! Such an insightful child! KVAN
StreibProjects said…
We should have crazy hair day once a week!

Popular Posts