Well, okay.
ohh, sexy santa!
Love it!!!!!!!
I love project runway! Wish I had cable.
you don't have cable, jdoc?!? For shame.I definitely need to tune into the show. and your santa is hott stuff.
I vote for Quinno's santa. There was just something about it...jw
the santas, displayed on the fridge, were a big hit at our holiday fete yesterday. i'll post a few more santas in the days ahead.
Post a Comment
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
6 comments:
ohh, sexy santa!
Love it!!!!!!!
I love project runway! Wish I had cable.
you don't have cable, jdoc?!? For shame.
I definitely need to tune into the show. and your santa is hott stuff.
I vote for Quinno's santa. There was just something about it...
jw
the santas, displayed on the fridge, were a big hit at our holiday fete yesterday. i'll post a few more santas in the days ahead.
Post a Comment