Monday, December 19, 2005

The Pride

I'm pretending I'm done with school even though I have a few days left. I went to a movie tonight and now I'm watching kinfolk make gingerbread houses. Pride and Prejudice? Yes I say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just saw (an hour ago) the SJ Rep production of P&P. Gotta say: I may like that J. Austen chick. In particular, M has me practicing the line "it would give me no greater pleasure than to attend to yours". Not sure what M's up to with that...

-Bob

LH said...

Bob, Even though it may confuse you, just do the stuff M suggests. It's best for everyone involved.

go see p and p, why don't you? i quite liked it.

The Pop Up

On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called  "Refusing to Rest."  I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...