Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Score

I bowled a 167 last night, over 2 games. Today I'm surprisingly sore. I've clearly not been using the bowling muscles enough. Luckily, today was a day of languor. I'm crazy about languor, as it turns out.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hey I'm sore too. But not from anything fun like bowling. Somehow I thought over the break might be a fine time to start exercising again. Now I can barely move.

LH said...

hey anne,
i've been slogging fairly regularly, so the sore butt and arm surprised me. i guess i need to be more well rounded in my exercise regimen. some bowling, some foosball, perhaps a bike ride on occasion. glad you're having fun in fl.

The Pop Up

On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called  "Refusing to Rest."  I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...