The Penultimate Day of Summer Vacation


 Today is Penultimate Day.  Some Penultimate Days are happier occasions than others.  The end of vacation Penultimate Day, our current Penultimate Day, is bittersweet for obvious reasons.

I want to celebrate Penultimate Day with some festivities, but I had to visit an endodontist just this past yesterday in order to have an APICO procedure done and I'm not feeling top notch.  If you don't know what APICO's all about, look it up here.  You can an unpleasant visual image here if you're interested in what I endured. Not super fun, but it's important to take care of health issues.  Don't put these things off.

I expected to be laid up this weekend, but I'm basically doing fine.  Spending most of my Penultimate Day icing my face, but we're also watching a documentary about Del Close called For Madmen Only.  Interesting stuff. See it if you feel like it.
  

Comments

Janet said…
Sorry about your mouth!! I hope you are feeling better. I did not realize that THE day had come! Hope all goes well!!
cb said…
Whew. That is an unpleasant visual image. You've endured a lot.
KC said…
I have been thinking about you this week and hoping all is well in thirdland! Those kids sure are lucky to be with you.
Mitzi Lewison said…
Hope you had a speedy recovery and things are going well in thirdlandia.

Popular Posts