The Friends

Balloons.  Fist of 5?
Now that the learning challenge is over, I can go back to noodling @ thoughts of little consequence.  Yay!

Have mixed and mingled with some of Bloomington's finest these past 2 days.  I don't like saying good bye to pals.  I'm kind of ignoring this part.  In my mind, everyone's coming to Israel too.

I've let myself devolve into full fledged anxiety about everything.  I look for something I need, I find it, I lose it again.  It's all part of the fun game I like to call Moving to Israel.

Sunday mornings are my favorite mornings of all.  Coffee, New York Times.  Bagels.
I hope Israel has all of these things.  The workweek begins on Sunday there, so that may throw a little wrench into the works.  At this point, we really don't know.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We are all coming with you--remember you are getting a new iphone so we can face-time and skype so it will seem like we are just across town! And, we are not saying good-bye because that is just ridiculous. It was so fun hanging with all the friends these past two nights. Think of the parties we will have upon your return!
N
Jsrael definitely should have bagels, right? I'm pretty sure they'll have bagels.
KC said…
I am planning to pretend it's just the same as always with us being friends in two diff states. But, I'm jealous of your cool adventures. let's be honest: isreal is going to be totally rad.
Anonymous said…
Waaaah!!!
jw
LH said…
Ros, I don't t hink bagels are big there. But I'm going to keep researching this.

Friends, Let's see if I can finish a few tasks today.
Cross your fingers for me!
mm said…
As long as you keep blogging, everything will be great.

Popular Posts