Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Popsicles

Today was PENULTIMATE DAY.  Every time someone came into my office, I gave them a post it that said, "Happy Penultimate Day," and asked them to place it in a visible spot somewhere in the school.  By the end of the morning, green post its were all over the place.  Fun way to celebrate the day, with post its, and a lot of pep.  And with popsicles.  I helped with popsicle distribution at Field Day today.  But mostly with pep and post its.

5 comments:

StreibProjects said...

I crashed and burned after field day. It sucked the life out of me. Not sure that I will be there next year.

Anonymous said...

Penultimate days are almost as wonderful as the for-real final ones!-- Kudos for making it thru another year at thee compound, sweet lEE-lEE B&B

LH said...

Streibie, let's not make any field day decisions til mid 2013

Andb& b, Thanks! We are done. So let's stick a fork in it

Anonymous said...

Love that word and love that idea.
Jw

KC said...

Great idea on the stickies. Another one to steal. I probably need a file: ideas to steal/have stolen from Lee.

xo

The Mystery of the Door Knocker

 Selma and T.C. Steele lived in The House of the Singing Winds in Brown County.  For my weekly field trip I ventured over there for a tour o...