The Lunch

Yes, had lunch with miscellaneous missives today.  Is that wild or WHAT?  Two bloggers, who have never before met, come together for lunch at a Greek restaurant, in a city far away from their residences. MIND BLOWING!  It's called the power of the internets, mah fronds, the power of the internets.  And now I've learned, from using my literacy skills, that MM had her birthday yesterday.  Geez, I wish I had known that pre-lunch.

Also went to a lot of great sessions.  And ate some deep dish pizza, aka Chicago staple.

I've spent 45$ over the last 3 days to use the internets.  I take the challenge seriously, and I'm ready to put my money where my blog is.

Comments

dw said…
very cool! goad you guys got to meet IRL!
That's so weird. We should all get Second Life.
kc said…
WTG bloggers!
Anonymous said…
Sounds like you're having a great trip--the Freire session sound awesome!! Hopefully I'll see you at the movies tonight.
Mitz
jdoc said…
That's just nuts that you met MM! Worlds collide, people. Worlds collide.
mm said…
I'm not a real fan of said birthday, so it's good you didn't know. Thanks for sharing lunch... definitely a highlight of my day!

Popular Posts