The Advice

2 bits of advice I'm trying to integrate into my Calm til Christmas Initiative.  This one guy said that it's important to manage your energy as opposed to managing your time.  So when I feel my energy being ZAPPED by some energy zapping event, I try to move on and do something nice for myself for a few moments, recharging, so to speak.  And this other guy said that we should all have To DON'T lists that we treat with reverence.  Today my To Don't List I wrote, "WORRY!"  And when I felt myself pulling back into a worrisome mood, I would take some breaths and try to remember that for today I am not going to worry. It works temporarily.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have a feeling that the windy city will blow your worries away and you will have an awesome time!
N
LH said…
I am counting down the minutes til I get on this road trip. I'll be tweeting NCTE. Going to be greato tomato!

Popular Posts