Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Blog Ch10 A Fascinating YouTube Video



Amy Krause Rosenthal tweeted this today and I really liked it.
I wonder if this family is still doing this every day. I took about 300 facebook
webcam fotos one year. Maybe I could put them together into something like this?

4 comments:

mm said...

That is actually amazing!

kc said...

I thought it was wild!! And cool of the parents to think of it and do it.

dw said...

Wow. That was pretty cool. I am way behind on your blog, all of a sudden. I will catch up now.

LH said...

I think this is pretty cool. But I think my pummel vision is actually more unique and interesting?

The Retirement Saga

Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...