Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Rocks

FYI: I have a Hot Rock Massage on the agenda today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was it?! -- WONDERFUL, I'm sure!

LH said...

it was phenomenal.
I love the hot rocks. so much.
i took a 3 hour nap when i got home though. So I'm still a wee bit disoriented. All worth it.

KC said...

ok, LOVE the links. i have been too busy to check the links lately, but those are terrif.

pronto's links today are good, too, fyi.

LH said...

gus is a good looking dog, I think.
He's super soft as well.

But he always sticks his foot in the water bowl whenever i provide one.

wassup with that?

The Retirement Saga

Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...