The Learning


We had our first E-Learning Day on Friday.  We had a little snow and a lot of freezing cold, so everyone stayed at home.  We had a teams meeting and it didn't go well.  Lots of tech glitches. I get anxious when I teach online because I imagine parents listening to me and judging me harshly.  It's hard to create a meaningful, engaging challenging experience and I didn't feel like I lived up to my potential on Friday.   I hope we don't have another snow day soon because e-Learning makes my throat constrict. It took a few hours of TV watching on Friday afternoon to calm down and put it in the past. 

 Quiet weekend here.  We saw Poor Things.  Super weird and good.  Emma Stone.  Mark Ruffalo.  Willem Dafoe.  These are good actors who know what they're doing.  You should see it if you want to.

Also, we have a new oven. 




Comments

cb said…
I think it's a shame that a snow day means more stress for teachers.

Also, do you like the new oven?

Popular Posts