The Final Week


 3 more days with the Thirdlanders.  I've loved this class AND we're all ready for summer vacation.  We have cicadas all over the place here and they're making recess a jolly good time. 

The main hassle for me right now is this.  I have to pack up all my teaching stuff and haul it all home because next year we'll be on a sabbatical leave.  Word on the street is we'll be spending some time in Lyon and then in Paris.  

So, if I can get through all this packing and end of year rigamarole, good times are on the horizon. I have a lot of stuff to sort through.  I know I shouldn't complain because I'm lucky and all that, but it's not going to be much fun getting this room packed up, my friends.  Husbandman says he'll help me.

We'll do our best and forget the rest. 


Comments

cb said…
Congratulations on finishing up with the Thirdlanders. They are lucky to have you as their teacher. And good luck with the extreme packing.

See you in Paris?
LH said…
Merci, mon amie. Oui! Nous Somme’s en Paris avec CB!
KC said…
Let's focus on the France part. That's my best advice.
Julie said…
I'm happy for you, and green with envy at the same time. :-D You will have such a fantastic adventure!

Popular Posts