Well, okay.
How do you determine the items for #twinTuesday? I love it.
You gals are super creative! Bouncy ball and small food storage container... genius.
Thanks, MM.JDoc, we do a lot of texting over the weekend, sending ideas and sometimes photos back and forth. A lot goes into this, but so worth it because it brings glee to so many thousands. Thanks, Kiddo!
Post a Comment
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
3 comments:
How do you determine the items for #twinTuesday? I love it.
You gals are super creative! Bouncy ball and small food storage container... genius.
Thanks, MM.
JDoc, we do a lot of texting over the weekend, sending ideas and sometimes photos back and forth. A lot goes into this, but so worth it because it brings glee to so many thousands. Thanks, Kiddo!
Post a Comment